Monday, December 6, 2010

Meet Me on Monday Blog Hop

Through Hilary from Feeling Beachie, I discovered a great Monday Meme called "Meet Me on Monday" created by Never Growing Old, a fellow Pennsylvania gal like me :). Feel free to check out Never Growing Old's blog and participate as well. Just be sure to link back to the originator so that we can all feel the post love.

1. What is your favorite type of cheese?
Portwine Cheese Spread- For this being my favorite type of cheese it is a very rare treat for me. I suppose that's why I find it so delicious when I do have it spread over crackers as a treat.

2. What size is your bed?
It's a cozy double bed. Long gone are our days of cramming into a college dorm supplied single. Now we're living the good life haha.

3. What is your most overused phrase?
Can you seriously believe that I use the word seriously all the time? Well, I do. It's horrible, I know. I'm such a stereotype of my generation right now.

4. Green or purple grapes?
Green all the way. Enough said.

5. Shower, morning or night?
For the past five years I've been going with night showers because I like cram as much sleep into my mornings as is absolutely possible. It's not even that I'd mind the shower part, as I can be fast if need be, but my hair takes FOREVER to dry. However, when school starts and I'm not getting home until 10pm I just may need to suck it up and wake up. We'll see...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never tried Portwine Cheese Spread. I'll try to find some next time I go grocery shopping.

Java said...

Hi!

Thanks for visiting my blog and for joining the Meet Me on Monday!

Those are some great answers!

I'm now following you and would love it if you follow me back!

Thanks for participating!
Have a great week!
Java
dies

Krebster said...

Ellie, they tend to always carry it at Hickory Farms. Combine it with crackers and it's fabulous :). Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks Java! This was a great hop. I look forward to participating again.

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Just visiting from the blog hop. I thought I was the only one who had a double bed. I'm glad I'm not the only one :)
Have a great week!

Krebster said...

Thanks for stopping by Jo-anne! No, you're definitely not alone. Maybe one day we'll upgrade but for now this is plenty big enough for us both :)

Krebster said...

Hi Rumtruffle! Thanks for stopping by. I look forward to checking out your blog. :)