Friday, December 10, 2010

Free for all Friday

Alright, it's the end of the week and Saturday is so close I can feel it in my bones. Which means, I'm feeling both charitable and creative. That's why, from here forth, I shall christen today, "Free for all Friday."

Here are the rules:

  1. You can each ask me one question. (Please leave your question in a comment below.)
  2.  I will pick the winner based on what I deem the best question asked. As a reward the chosen one will have their blog featured on this site all weekend. If you have a button please do share.
  3. However, the winner will also have to answer their question and link their entry back to mine on their blog as well. I mean really, if I didn't keep it even I could only imagine how wickedly clever you all might get haha ;). In any case, please be kind and keep your own response in mind.

Peace out lovelies! And remember, I've got stories!

4 comments:

Hilary said...

This is such a fun idea... too bad my mind is blank and can't think of one possible question. Maybe I just need to drink more coffee!

Dee said...

What are your goals for the up coming New Year? I am not sure I am computer savy as how to link back to you but I would try if chosen...but It would not hurt my feelings if you pass me over. :)

Krebster said...

Alright Dee, this next one is for you! P.S. Thank you for saving me from painful embarrassment of no questions asked haha.

Thanks Hilary. I'd like to do it every Friday so that we can all get to know each other even more. Definitely be thinking of a question for next week if you'd like.

Dee said...

It takes time to launch these type of interactions...don't give up. :)